9:00 – 10:30: Plenary Session 4 – Perspectives and Future Research.
- Perspectives on the development of new reconstruction techniques.
- Research horizons in breast reconstruction.
- The role of artificial intelligence and future technologies.
10:30 – 11:00: Coffee break and attendance at poster presentations.
11:00 – 12:30: Closing plenary session – “Collaborative Efforts and Commitments”.
- Summarizing key findings and outcomes of the conference.
- Signing of a commitment and declaration of support for mastectomy recovery.
12:30 – 13:00: Closing of the conference and wishes for success.
13:00 – 14:00: Lunch and farewell to participants.
- The program may be subject to changes and additions to better meet the needs of the participants and the relevance of the conference topics.